- Crisis Intervention and Legal Advocacy
- Supportive Counseling and Safety Planning
- Prevention and Awareness
Shofar Coalition – Prevention and Healing Services for Childhood Trauma and Sexual Abuse
- Trauma therapy and professional consultation
- Synagogue healing services and community education forums
- Individual, group and specialized interventions
SAFE: Stop Abuse of Elders – Education and Intervention for Older Adults
- Immediate intervention and coordinated response
- Awareness, prevention and educational workshops
- Supportive services for individuals, caretakers, families and concerned community members
- In collaboration with Jewish Community Services and Lifebridge Health
Everyone deserves to feel and be safe.
If you have a question, concern or just need to talk about a situation involving yourself, a friend, loved one or neighbor please call the CHANA office at 410-234-0030. We will treat your concern with respect and confidentiality. You may also reach us through email@example.com. Please read the section on internet safety before deciding what to include in an email message.
If you reach our voice mail, you are welcome to leave a message. When we return your call, the number on the caller ID will not be the number you called. Unless you specifically state it is safe to do so, we will not leave a message. Please call again.